Friday, April 20, 2012

finding the perfect one.

I've been exploring different potential dresses as an end-of-the-school-year/graduation gift to myself from either myself or my parents. After looking at several different locations (online and in-store), I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one from ModCloth - which has more variety than anywhere else, plus their dresses are so downright cute that it's going to be hard to whittle it down to one :) This site is eye-candy for a summer-dress lover like me!

click on each dress to see the product listing on modcloth.com

Take a Spin DressVery cute. Gives me some incentive to take that extra weight off

Something to Provence DressAlways Cheerful Dress

daffo-deal dress (modcloth)

Lost and Sound DressPaint Life Grand Dress

Seen in the cloudsPull Up a Cherry Dress

See my dilemma??? They're all so lovely and vintage-ish....it's going to be hard choice. Maybe I should do two....hmm...

11 comments:

  1. Aww, they're all so dreadfully adorable! I would have a difficult time choosing myself — so many yummy summer patterns. :)

    Oh, and I absolutely love your new blog design! You didn't even tell us a new one was in the works. :P Brianna is . . . incredible. I keep thinking she can't get any better, and then she goes and renders me speechless. Your new look is so very vintage, summery, and shabby chic — fits you *perfectly*. It's almost scary how she can do that, isn't it? ;)

    Love ya,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the new look, Jo! :) And I'd have as hard a time as you're having deciding between dresses...:P
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new design is quite cute.
    i think you should look at shopruche.com for your dress. their clothing is absolutely divine.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Gah*! Love the new look, Jo dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dresses! I don't know how I'd ever decide. :)
    I. Love. Your. New. Design. So perfect for Scraps - it captures the theme just splendid! :)

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh my goodness. your new design is SO cute! I love the banner. :D

    Oh, I feel you. Picking dresses is always so hard...especially when it's for a special occasion. But those are all beautiful. And you'll look lovely in any of them. ;)

    ~Vivi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dresses are all too beautiful!!! Good luck with that one... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all. They're so pretty! And of course I love the new design. ;)

    ~Rilla (who doesn't want to bother signing into her gmail account right now)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These. Are. Adorable. Major love for 3 and 4 :) Whichever you decided on your must let us know and post pictures :P

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I like the last two, especially the blue-with-yellow-roses one. I fell in love with some of the ModCloth shirtdresses a few months ago, and Lillian has made herself one now just from looking at the picture.
    I was sorry at first to see the new blog design, but only because I loved the old one so much. This one is much more summery.
    Have a blessed week!

    The Ordinary Princess

    ReplyDelete