Thursday, May 3, 2012

hello, hello

I don't think I ever reviewed this movie...hmmm...nope, I didn't. I should though, now that I have so much more time on my hands now that Geometry and now *Spanish* are finished! (I had my written final today - it went crazy well, so I'm hyper and ready for summer)

Anyway. To make your day a little brighter, here's "Hello, Hello" from Gnomeo and Juliet.
While watching this song when we watched the movie together back in January:
Mama: "Love at first sight, i guess." (and then a laugh)
Dad: "A ninja gnome! Just what I've been waiting for!"

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what an adorable scene! I love how they banter back and forth. ;) I haven't seen Gnomeo and Juliet before, but it looks cute.

    Love ya,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. We haven't seen that movie yet, but now I'm intrigued! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey, you! Finally following your blog! Sheesh, I'm so behind on the times. ;) Lovin' your sidebar, btw. Les Miz, Dr. Seuss, the Shire...you get the idea. B-)

    ReplyDelete