Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Answered Prayers

Sometimes in life you get to hold in your arms the prayers of your heart.

It doesn't happen very often but when it does... you need to hold on tight and whisper prayers of thankfulness to God for giving you such a blessing.



This past weekend I had that privilege.



I held in my arms answered prayers.




Little special needs babes who have been rescued from orphanages and institutes in Ukra*ne and Rus*ia.



Little precious treasure who were destined to spend their lives laying in cribs in mental institutes.


But for God's grace and faithful families willing to cross the ocean to get them.

Now they are home.

I got to hold and kiss and love on the prayers of my heart.



Answered prayers.

Beautiful examples of God's faithfulness!



That, my dear sweet friend, is what I count today as something for which I am deeply grateful.



Answered prayers in my arms.

My blog is www.covenantbuilders.blogspot.com for those who want to come over and meet our own precious treasure (the king in the crown below) and help be a voice for the little lost loves across the ocean!!  There are plenty more where these came from!  We could use all the shouting and prayers we can get!!

Julia Nalle




0 little note(s):

Post a Comment