Thursday, July 26, 2012

Welcome home, Jo!!!

{ I borrowed this photo from your Twitter account. I hope you don't mind. :) }

I was supposed to write another guest post today about something that has blessed me. I've decided to change that something to a certain special someone . . .

Jo, 

First of all, bienvenido a casa!!! (Did I say that right? ;)) I love your wonderful sense of humor, your kindness, and most of all, your heart for the Lord. I can see His hand in your life, and I know He is going to use you in wonderful ways for His Kingdom. It is a priviledge to call you a dear real life friend as well as a blogging friend. It was a pleasure babysitting Scraps while you were gone, and I can't wait to hear about your trip! :D

Love you!

— Elizabeth Rose

Jo! I'm so glad you got home safely and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Just throwing it out there that I love your imagination, your bright and happy spirit, and your all-around sweetness. I think you're one amazing young lady. The Lord will--IS!--using you for His glory. =) Love ya!!

~Anna F.

Dear Jo,
Welcome back to the USA! I am so thankful to know you - you are so sweet and encouraging, and I love how we have to much in common. It's seriously crazy. :) Just wanted to drop by and say that you are my one of my best blogging friends, not to mention now a real-life one! Love ya girl, and praise the Lord for your safe travels!

{{hugs}}
~bree

From all of us guest posters . . .

Welcome home from Nicaragua, Jo!!! We've missed you! ♥

1 comment:

  1. So Jo, NOW can we have our Phantom party?
    Welcome home.

    ~ The 14th-Assistant Kitchen Maid

    ReplyDelete