Thursday, September 20, 2012

autumn love

It is here. Well, almost. The 22nd. Close enough. ANYWAY. Point being, fall is upon us.

The days of crisp, fresh air...


of pumpkin spice lattes...

of hoodies and sweaters...

of boots and more boots...

of chilly football games...

of hot tea...

of changing leaves...

of fuzzy blankets...

of soup...

of fuzzy socks...

of cozy scarves...

of campouts with campfires and marshallows and singing...

and of course the all important BIRTHDAY...

...all those days are finally here! And I couldn't be more thrilled. Unless, of course, I was doing another show, which I am not. At least, not until January. Anyway. Sidetracked.

I love fall, I love everything about it, and even though I'm about to be a nervous wreck 'cause of an oncoming attack of PSD (post-show-depression) I have a week-long trip to Boston starting Monday, my birthday is a month away, and my dearest friends-who-are-really-practically-siblings are coming to visit in about three weeks...SO. Life is good.


Daniel answered and said:
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.
- Daniel 2:20-22

all pictures are from pinterest and linked accordingly

5 comments:

  1. You make me smile. Okay, usually grin. :D

    I love fall, too. I never can decide what my favorite season is, but in the fall I'm convinced it's fall. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever autumn comes around, I am convinced anew that it's my favorite season. I love every bit about it: bundling up in warm sweater and cozy socks, red and yellow leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, wearing boots again (!), the madcap writing rush that is Nano, my sisters' respective birthdays (not to mention yours :D), and then Thanksgiving, wonderful Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. (That may or may not have something to do with the fact that we put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving *wink*).

    Love you,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm itching for fall. And October (my birthday is the 20th) can't come soon enough either. So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes to all of this.

    And now I NEED a pumpkin spice latte. I've never had one yet! shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall. Is. Amazing. *contented sigh* But scary because my fall is going to be crazy...have fun in Boston!

    ~ Penelope Ann

    ReplyDelete