Saturday, November 24, 2012

saturday morning daybook // 11.24.12

Date... November 24, 2012
Starting time... 8:39am
Mood...restful, anticipating the day
Outside my window...cool, brisk autumn day. 
I'm thinking...about the fact that I have college friends in town and I'm not going to see any of them
I'm currently reading...Answering the Guy Questions by Leslie Ludy
I'm listening to...Christmas music! "Step, step into Christmas..." *grin* Tis the season, peoples!
I'm wearing...jeans, white t-shirt, brown sweater, my beloved jicaro necklace from Nicaragua
I'm looking forward to...TECH WEEK. I'm serious. It starts tomorrow and I'm going a little nuts just waaaaaaaiting for it. And I'm not even acting! This is what theater does to you, folks. Be warned.
I'm hoping...that UVA and Clemson manage to win their games today. We shall see.
Yesterday, I...sewed, and sewed, and sewed, cleaned the house after my cousins left, then went to town for supper at Revolutionary Soup and then to the Paramount to see Miracle on 34th Street
I'm hungry for...Lumpkin's waffles. Yes, I'm specific.
The song stuck inside my head is..."Do They Know It's Christmas?" by that 80s group Band-Aid that they wrote during the Ethiopian famine. Still not sure if I like the song, but it tends to get stuck in my head. "And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time...the greatest gift they'll get this year is life..."
I love...the fact that I'm in bed right now, and I don't have socks on, and that my quilt is super cozy.
I loathe...stink bugs. They get in my fabric and then everything smells like cilantro. 
This week, my goal is...to be a focused and helpful...helper to MaryAnne and Mrs. Nalle during tech week, to keep my patience, and to be wise.
Did I meet last week's goal?...Considering that the last time I did this was September of *last year*, and my goal that week was to turn in my homework on time, I will consider that accomplished.
Picture(s) of the Week...at the theater last night:


not sure why Daisy went down on her knees :P My sisters were also at the movie, but in a different section. :D

Ending time...9:07am

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading that same book right now too! Soooo good. Reminds me that I need to hop over and answer your email some point today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled real big to see one of these up on my sidebar. :D It's been quite a a while.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats an awesome book. Really liked it. All of Leslie Ludy's books are really good!!:):)

    ReplyDelete