Saturday, January 19, 2013

winter wonderland

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” ~C.S. Lewis

Date January 19, 2013
Starting time... 8:21am
Moodsleepy still :D
Outside my windowclear, crisp and sunny - and there's still snow on the ground!
I'm thinkingabout the tear-jerking picture I saw on Ms Julia's blog this morningthinking about the tears I shed last March over that seventeen-year-old girl who wanted a family, not only for her three younger siblings, but for herself. And now, right now, she is standing with them. Granted, the process isn't over, but they have a FAMILY. Praise the Lord.
I'm currently reading… Psithurism by Bree Holloway
I'm listening to"Something to Believe In" from Newsies
I'm wearingmy cozy flannel pajama pants and my Bible Bee t-shirt
I'm looking forward tolearning to cook Korean food tonight with Alicia
I'm hopingthat all the crazy stuff I found out might happen on my NYC trip actually will.

Yesterday, Idid some random stuff around the house, had a blast working on a sewing project with Ms Julia and Aaron, and watched October Sky (one of my favorite movies ever) with my family
I'm hungry fora fried egg.
The song stuck inside my head is"Once and for All" from Newsies. "There's change comin' once and all! You're getting too old, too weak to keep holding on."
I love...my wonderful life.
I loathe...bad hair days...again. I might need to wear my beret today. *wry grin*
This week, my goal isofficially plan and schedule our Ohio trip. (+Anna Ferrar +Michaela Ferrar)
Did I meet last week's goal?Well, I did finish the present from my last daybook - still haven't given it to her though :P
Picture(s) of the Weeklovely white stuff from Thursday's "snow storm" (taken yesterday morning)

Ending time8:48am

0 little note(s):

Post a Comment