Saturday, February 2, 2013

kentucky. pirates. family // 2.2.13


"You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you are well on your way to becoming one: sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga, and you're completely obsessed with treasure." "That's not true. I am not obsessed with treasure." "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." - Jack and Will, Pirates of the Caribbean

Date February 2, 2013 
Starting time... 8:27pm
Moodso happy and cheerful
Outside my windowa cold snowy Kentucky night
I'm thinkinghow wonderful it is to be here with these "friends who are more like family"
I'm currently reading… Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
I'm listening toPirates of the Caribbean, 'cause that's what I'm watching right now with everyone.

"So, this is the path you've chosen? After all, he is a blacksmith." "No…..he's a pirate." - Governor Swann and Elizabeth, Pirates of the Caribbean
I'm wearingjeans, pink shirt, stripy sweater
I'm looking forward toAnnie auditions on Thursday! So excited.
I'm hopingthat I'll get a role that I'll really, really enjoy
Yesterday, Irode in the car for ten hours, watched two old Downton episodes, ate Chick-fil-A, took a nap, listened to soundtracks, and then had a wonderful evening with our friends when we finally arrived :D
I'm hungry formore of the carrot (but actually sweet potato) cake with cream cheese frosting that Caroline and Kate made today.
The song stuck inside my head is"Deep Purple" by Donny and Marie Osmond
I lovemy family. My parents and siblings, and my honorary parents and siblings. Especially the ones I'm staying with right now. I love these people. so. much.
I loathethe fact that you can actually have too much cake. 
This week, my goal isto be good, responsible big sister this week, and have all my siblings learn their audition songs perfectly :P
Did I meet last week's goal?yes. And it took less time than I expected (yay me)
Picture(s) of the Weekfrom hair day.

Ending time8:54pm.

0 little note(s):

Post a Comment