Monday, February 18, 2013

the crafty side: fashion // braids and colors and denim









jean jacket: borrowed from mama
long sleeve black shirt: red camel "favorite fit" from belk
skirt: on sale at belk (choices brand)
boots: nordstrom's 
earrings: nine west

this was my church outfit this week. I did my hair in three french braids headed to the center of the back of my head, then made them into a ponytail bun with a scrunchie. I guess doing Mihret's hair has started influencing my own styles *chuckle* The skirt is new, and I love it. It was my first time wearing it, and it's a keeper! Thanks to Catherine for the pictures - you're the best!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the hairstyle. :) And the skirt is just fun. Belk.... :) I love that place, but the people don't like me there for some reason. I don't know why, but apparently I look like a shoplifter. O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Why in the world would they think that? P-) (<-- that's a pirate face, btw)

      Delete
  2. Cute skirt! Maxis are my favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, especially the hair. And the colorful skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already Knew That, But It's Nice to be Reassured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! Cool hair and skirt. You're so pretty.

    ~ The Ordinary Princess

    ReplyDelete