Saturday, February 23, 2013

the procrastinator's daybook published on saturday afternoon

Date February 23, 2013
Starting time 3:46pm
Moodsuper tired but pretty happy
Outside my windowa gorgeous cold winter day - sun shining through an overcast sky.
I'm thinkingthat I don't care how long it takes, hamantaschen is THE BEST dessert on the face of the earth.
I'm currently readingThe Bible by God.
I'm listening tomy sweet baby sister watching a movie. It's funny, when we were little, Maddie and I wanted to watch Cedarmont Kids or Hide 'Em In Your Heart or Blue's Clues or Clifford. Susannah? Speed Racer. Yes, we liked SR too, but not with the frequency of this little lady :P
I'm wearingjeans, stripey sweater (been cleaning all day)
I'm looking forward toour Purim party! One of my favorite holidays. I can't remember not celebrating it, and it only gets better each year. Such a beautiful story of God's faithfulness to His people, and a picture of the salvation that Jesus brought so many generations later.
I'm hopingthat MaryAnne will send out the cast list today. Just sayin'.
Yesterday, Ihelped out with the BBP workshop production of "The Princess and the Pea". Super cute, super fun!
I'm hungry fornothing, honestly. I've already had too many hamantaschen, and there's more food coming tonight (think falafel, hamantaschen, shawarma, hamantaschen, tabbouli, more hamantaschen, etc.)
The song stuck inside my head is"Deep Purple" by Donny and Marie Osmond
I loveJesus.
I loathewaking up in the night with mascara burning in my eyes. lazy, lazy Liza - I always pay on the days I don't take off my makeup.
This week, my goal isto enjoy myself in every way while in NYC. What a goal. But then, I'm in THAT kind of mood.
Did I meet last week's goal?whatever it was I'm sure I did.
Picture of the Weekstory of my life.

Ending time4:02pm.
"And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” - Esther 4:13-14

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I'd like to start doing these myself...

    I hope you have a fantabulous time in NY! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So believe it or not I've never had hamantaschen....*blushes* I'm guessing it's good though! ;D
    Have fun in NYC, deary! Take enough pictures that I get totally jealous of you but then not because you probably will have had the best of times and that makes up for everything. ;)
    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete