Saturday, March 23, 2013

against such things there is no law.

"But the fruit of Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23
Date…March 23, 2013
Starting time…1:30pm
Mood…tired and a little tense, trying to relax
Outside my window…the weather trying to decide whether it wants to be winter or spring
I'm thinking…about theatre and how much I love it all *happy sigh*
I'm currently reading…Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
I'm listening to…one of my many show tunes playlists. I have several different ones - this is called [short] because it's only 75 songs, versus [favorites - OG] which has nearly 150, or the Master Les Mis playlist with all our LM soundtracks on one (over 200 tracks of just that epic show). ANYWAY. Now playing "Impossible!" from R&H's Cinderella.
I'm wearing…denim and flannel.
I'm looking forward to…a fun afternoon with Alicia and Dao making Vietnamese food. And evidently Dao wants us to do some kind of show tunes karaoke or something after supper….so that should be interesting. :P
I'm hoping…that my stomach will feel well enough to eat all the yummy food we'll be making
Yesterday, I…went to see Charlottesville High School's opening performance of Les Mis. WOW. I didn't know what to expect, and they were pretty amazing. Especially +Brennan Lee. Out of blue, quite talented. "Bring Him Home" was especially great. Well done, CHS!
I'm hungry for…hahahahahaha! absolutely NOTHING. The thought of the amount of food we're going to consume tonight is enough to keep me away from anything edible until then.
The song stuck inside my head is…well, since I'm listening to music at the moment, it's hard to say. Now playing: "Any Dream Will Do Reprise/Give Me My Colored Coat" from Joseph.
I love…theatre.
I loathe…that my throat is feeling really weird and swollen right now. I think it's a reaction to anti-biotic I'm on for my double-ear infection. *yeesh*
This week, my goal is…get Abbey and my costumes finished, or at least the main body of them finished.
Did I meet last week's goal?…haha….maybe I've learned one is changed for good after experiencing NYC and there's no going back to normal.
Picture(s) of the Week…because even though the weather is having a Smeagol/Gollum fight on a daily basis over whether to be lovely or freezing, spring really is here.

Ending time…2:25pm

0 little note(s):

Post a Comment