Thursday, July 18, 2013

going visual.

my "living room" (the 400 dorm)

cookies courtesy of Kendall and Georgia - I LOVE YOU GIRLS!


reading Matthew the way the author intended it to be read - as proof of Christ's deity and Messiah-ship. EYE OPENING.

the storm we played frisbee in *grin*

"Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky."

1 comment:

  1. Well I was just going about my happy way reading this post until you added the bit of song at the bottom, and now I'm in tears. That verse is one of my favorites of all time (I have to say 'one' because I love hymns so much) because of its relation to writing. And put so eloquently! Gets me every. single. time.

    But I like crying, so it's okay. *wipes eyes* :)
    Hugs,
    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete