Friday, September 13, 2013

...

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. 
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; 
I have overcome the world. ~ John 16:33


This is why what I'm doing with my life works. This is why I don't live in defeat to the sin that has held me so long. This is why I can't sit around on the couch spiritually. If my Jesus has overcome the world, then what in tarnation am I afraid of? I'm free to follow wherever He leads, plunge headlong into my calling without any hesitation or any second thoughts. He's already won. I'm walking in victory.

1 comment:

  1. Because, "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world," and "as He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4 & 5)! We are His ambassadors, whose authority and importance comes from the King Who sends them, not themselves. I love that concept. Now to apply it to myself... =D

    ~ The Ordinary Princess

    ReplyDelete