Friday, February 28, 2014

fifteen hours.

In three hours, I'm leaving my home. In five hours, I'm saying goodbye to my family. In twelve hours, I'll be cruelly awakened at an ungodly hour when I'll stumble out to loaded van for a two hour drive. In sixteen hours, I'll be on a plane….to AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a very old map, by the way. ethiopia IS accurately charted though.
Slightly exciting.

Anyway.

I covet your prayers. Don't just pray for our health and safety - pray for the church we're visiting, pray for the children. This is about the glory of God - not about us.

We'll be home March 10th full of stories and pictures and hopefully with a better picture of the heart of Christ for the fatherless than we did before we left.

Until later, then, dear ones!

Joy,
Liza.

2 comments:

  1. That is SO exciting!! Will definitely be praying for you--hope you have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete