Tuesday, April 15, 2014

first weekend {HLF 5K}

Well, I can hardly believe I've been at this dear place for a week already! Time truly flies here like no where else. 

It's funny, I thought I was coming early just for the 5K and graduation...but God had SO MANY other plans for these early pre-semester days that I'm a little stunned and overwhelmed. The amount of truth, conviction, and blessing that has been poured out on my little life by so many people I know and love, not mention my beautiful Savior, has filled me with such joy that I can't explain it coherently.

BUT, all that said, the 5K was *incredible* and I enjoyed every single minute of it. I love supporting this ministry (as you know) so being there in person was lovely. And of course, the fellowship time with long-lost roommates, friends, and spiritual family was unparalleled. Joy, joy, JOY!









I spent yesterday in the airport, getting incoming students on shuttles and enjoying many happy reunions with dear, dear basic semester friends. Orientation was last night, first classes and homework assignments were today. It's going to be a challenging semester, but in light of eternity, it's all worth it! There are a lot of things on my plate, but because it all points to Jesus, it's happiness.

Here's to an epic, Jesus-filled, spiritually and emotionally stretching seven weeks!

0 little note(s):

Post a Comment