Friday, May 16, 2014

bragging


Forgive me a moment, while I brag.


Brag on our guys.


Last weekend, they prepared an incredible breakfast for us. From the invitations, to the menus, to the decorations, to the food itself - everything was done with excellence. 


I'm not exaggerating when I say that my crepe was the best I've ever had, and the omelette was second only to Dad's. They truly outdid themselves.


But the best part wasn't really the food, or the decorations, the incredible live background music (our guys are also very musically talented) or even the atmosphere. It was the service. It was the servant's heart that was behind everything, and the joy they had in giving us their very best. I came away feeling so loved, so blessed, so encouraged. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweet! The food looks delish btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete