Saturday, May 10, 2014

hot air balloon




this beauty came sailing over the campus before breakfast this morning - definitely picture worthy!

I feel a little like a hot air balloon this weekend - joyful, thrilled, flying high...but not quite sure where I'm going to land. But unlike a hot balloon, even though it may feel like it, I'm not just being blown about every which way. I know where my confidence lies. I'm excited, a little bit nervous, and expectant. Honestly, I've never been happy and more at rest. Following Jesus is truly the Greatest Adventure - and it lasts to infinity and beyond!

For I know Whom I have believed
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto Him against that day

1 comment:

  1. Hot air balloons make me happy. This post makes me happy. And it means a world to me to see you so happy, at rest and right where Jesus wants you.

    ReplyDelete