Monday, June 2, 2014

showers of blessing.


Hey Kima, Zuala, Vena, Dami, Chhuani, Eni and David!

It's Auntie Liza. I don't even know where to begin, but I wanted to somehow commemorate what an incredible year it has been. I've prayed for you for so long, loved you for so long, and I'm really sad that I have to say goodbye to you today. You've got one more month here, and I pray it'll be the best you've had so far. I wish I could spend it with you, but God's got another plan for me, and I trust Him to work it for His glory.

Eni, you said yesterday that I'd probably forget you someday - and I told you that's impossible. Even when I'm an old lady, and you said I'd look at that picture I have framed of y'all on my desk and say, "who *are* those people?", I'll still remember the preciousness of this year and of each one of your faces. Plus, you made me a rubber-band bracelet! How can I forget you if I'm wearing that all the time?! Even if they will be out of fashion by the time I'm an old lady anyway.

God has big, incredible plans for each one of your lives. I, for one, can't wait to see what He does with you back home. You will always, *always* be in your Auntie Liza's heart and prayers and I'll carry the memories and your hugs and smiles with me wherever I go!

This weekend has been so fun - I never thought I'd get to spend so much time with y'all amidst all the graduation craziness, but Jesus is so good! Thank you for letting me do practically everything with y'all - even if it was hot all day and some of y'all don't like summer (you know who you are :P).

You are precious to me, and I love you with all my heart.

With all the love I have in Jesus,
Auntie Liza.

0 little note(s):

Post a Comment