Sunday, October 26, 2014

a little story.

Once upon a time...


...a Southern girl from Virginia found herself living in Colorado on her 20th birthday. It was her first birthday away from home. Good thing she had such an amazing group of people to share it with, who made her special day just about 100x more special. From 12am to 11:59pm on October 25th, 2014, from opening her package from home, to morning coffee, to doughnuts, to hiking, to supper out, to late night talks, this far-from-home girl was overwhelmed by love from her Jesus and her friends, and came away tearfully thankful for the blessings on her life.

It was an awesome birthday.
And there are about a hundred more pictures and little stories from the day, that she hopes to get around to sharing soon. 

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love you, Liza. I'm so thankful that you're *here* for you're first birthday away from home.... And I'm super happy that I got to see your face last night. That kinda made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this picture :) Glad you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete