Saturday, January 31, 2015

changes.

Sometimes, you know when something is about to happen. You can "feel it in your bones", and even though it's still a little bit of a surprise, you're ready for it.

Other times, change blindsides you and leaves you reeling. You separate from your reality, feel like a stranger watching someone else's life as everything you knew falls away.

(Just so you know, this is an announcement.)

Something has changed in my life, that I think y'all should know about.

It's something that I've been thinking about for almost a year, and in the works for the past...five months.

And yesterday, finally, it happened, so I can tell you.

I HAVE A NEW BLOG DESIGN!!!

Whimsy and travel themed, what you now see is the work of my dear Brianna. It's been a long time since she's re-done my blog (as the last design was the creative genius of the precious Carmel), so it was fun to be in touch and working on scrapbook-y stuff with her again. I hope I wasn't too picky...hehe.

Anyway, thought I'd tell y'all....just because.

And here's some smiles for your morning:


Have a nice day! *grin*

1 comment: