Monday, August 16, 2010

{the big ole 50 questions tag!}

So....I was tagged with this by Nana......a while ago.....in February. I told her I'd have it done before her birthday, not fully realizing how long it would take me to get around to it. Since her birthday is TOMORROW, I figured I should go ahead and get it done. Ready?


1. High heels or boots? Boots all the way! I LOVE boots...cowboy boots, patent leather boots, even rain boots!


2. What time did you get up this morning? 5:25am. It's school time again, peoples!

3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Veggie Tales' "Jonah" a very long time ago. :) We hardly EVER go.
4. What is your maiden name? Maiden name? It's *still* my name :) Anyway, it's "March". I'm one of those lucky people who already knows what her last name is going to be when she gets married. Want to know what it is? "Bhaer." :P
5. What is your favorite TV show? The Waltons! I Love Lucy is next, then Davy Crockett :) Yup..the good old stuff :)

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal and yogurt, although my personal favorite is Belgian waffles :) Ah...a rare treat, especially with this new no sugar deal.
7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth. My full name is Josephine Elizabeth March.


8. What food do you dislike? Ground cherries, plain graham crackers
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Our random shuffle CD! Here are the songs on it, in order:
"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"
"Leaving on a Jet Plane"
"Sixteen Going On Seventeen"
"Do I Ever Cross your Mind"
"The Phantom of the Opera"
"Little Old Lady from Pasadena"
"Top of the World"
"The Hammer Song" 
"You Are My Sunshine"
"I Could Have Danced All Night"
"Rockin' Robin"
"Edelweiss"
"Joshua Giraffe"
"Come Back Liza"
"Biscuits in the Oven"
"I Am My Own Grandpa"
"All I Really Need"
"This World is Not My Home"
"Davy Crockett"


A wide variety, to say the least :)


10. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance or whininess. Whininess probably more than arrogance...definitely....absolutely.....especially in teens....
11. Favorite clothing? Do hair ribbons count? I LOVE hair ribbons! And bows! and scrunchies!

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? On vacation? Let's see....St. Croix (where my roots are), Hawaii (I'd really love to go there!), Colorado, Narnia or Endor
13. Are you an organized person? Don't even ask. I'm very organized according to myself, but Leia might say otherwise...
14. Where would you retire to? Retire? Who said anything about retiring? I'm just getting started!

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last years'....that's the most recent birthday I remember :P
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Make supper since it's my night tonight. Zuchini pizza..yum!

17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Romania or Germany, unless California is farther away (which I doubt)

18. Person you wish you could meet? Ronald Reagan and Theodore Roosevelt :)
19. When is your birthday? As I have already told you that I am turning 16 on October 25, it shouldn't be too hard for y'all to figure out my full birthdate :P

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, night, night, night, night!!!!!!! I LOVE STAYING UP LATE! I can stay up till 10:30 at the latest and still wake up at 5:30 or 6 in the morning. I'm a real night owl....oooh, I just LOVE staying up late!
21. What is your shoe size? Short and fat *hehe* I'm a 7.5 or an 8 EEE
22. Do you own any animals? Two big ole puppy dogs (Elsie and Caspian) and one slightly crazy cat (Lily)
23. Any news you'd like to share? Well....school started today and went really well (I'm typing this during my free computer time which is 30 min. each day from 3:30 to 4pm)

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Well, I've always been a copycat, and I remember when I was little that I wanted to be just like Jane (our babysitter) when I grew up...I think she was a stationary designer and a swim coach back then :)

25. What is your favorite flower? Love-in-a-Mist or roses

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My birthday *duh* and our first group class :)


28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Great question, since I love crayons....hmm...probably "Cadet Blue"

29. How is the weather right now? Thundering, to be honest

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Our neighbor


31. Favorite drink? FRAPPACHINOS!!!!!

32. Favorite restaurant? Panera Bread hands down...if that can be considered a restaurant


33. Hair color? Mine? Dark brown.

34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Matchbox cars and our Sodor train set. I still love playing with both :)

35. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Spring and Fall......June and October to be specific (but you already knew that)

36. Chocolate or vanilla? I'm vanilla girl :)

37. Coffee or tea? Well....tea in the winter, but I do like some coffee drinks (but not straight coffee)

38. Wish you were still young? Who said I wasn't young??? I think 15 is PLENTY young :)

39. Do you want to get married? Lord willing, YES!

40. When was the last time you cried? When Hamlet died in Horatio's arms *sniff* (that'd be two days ago when we finished watching the BBC Hamlet)


41. What is under your bed? You really want to know? *mysterious smile* A BIG.....STUFFED....TRANSPARENT.......under the bed box!!!!! *applause*

42. What did you do last night? Helped Mama, Dad and Leia get ready for school starting today

43. What are you afraid of? Well, in Christ, I don't need to be afraid of anything, but my weak human (girly) flesh is mortally afraid of big furry spiders. :)

44. Salty or sweet? Interesting question....both equally.

45. Best quality you have? *cough* Well, now that you've finally asked...*awkward silence* um....just ask Leia.

46. How many years at your current job? Well, I've been Family Dish Washer for about 4 years, Big Sister for just over 14 years, Daughter to my parents for almost 16 years, Homeschool Student for about 10 years, Wholesale Order Invoice Cataloguer for Dad for almost 1 year and sign-language interpreter for about 10 days :)


47. Favorite day of the week? Friday!


48. Favorite movie? You ask the darnedest questions! But I was ready for this one! My favorite movie is The Princess Bride (just watched it again for the first time in three months and it is The Movie!)....followed up quickly by Anne of Green Gables and The Empire Strikes Back....Amazing Grace is pretty high up there too :)


49. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? I would delete this question, but since that would make it the "49 Questions" tag, I won't. I'd like to refer you however to the tag I did awhile back that asked several questions like this that I answered as best I could. The short answer to this one is No.


50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, actually :) You never know what you'll dig up :)



Oh yeah! I'm done! *happy dance* There Nana! Happy early birthday :P

6 comments:

  1. Neat tag! Yeah, I hate spiders too. Our basement is crawling with daddy long legs. And that's where our food pantry is! Arggg... Gross.
    Happy birthday, Nana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the princess bride too, Jo!

    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was long! I did the tag on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You are so funny, Jo...and such a procrastinator!

    Last night I was up till 11:30 helping Mom get things ready for school (as well and even though we aren't starting until September) and up till 12:30 reading *blushes*. You see there was this HTML questions that I had to read up on and image mapping puts you on the edge of your seat!:)

    At least your feet aren't long and skinny with your second toe longer then your first. Don't laugh. It's a family trait from Pa's side.

    Love ya! Oh and thanks for the happy birthday! Only I don't know if I can officially accept it until tomorrow :D

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pannera Bread, too. I definitely count it as a restaurant and I happen to think 38 is plenty young, myself.

    Hugs,

    Mrs. CP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I replied to your comments on my blog... :)

    God Bless,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete