Tuesday, August 31, 2010

guess what!?!?

I have 92 followers!!! That's almost 100!!!! Thanks to all of y'all for making the past ten months so much fun! Blogging just wouldn't be the same without y'all.


School is still going strong and I'm enjoying it....but I am still looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas :P Spanish is demanding, but I've learned a lot already and my class is terrific. We have the cutest little class pet/mascot, whatever you want to call him. We named him "Fernando". Here he is:



If you raise your hand to answer a question or to volunteer for something, our profesor will toss you either Fernando or the ball of power (which is a little beanie soccer ball). The boys inevitably choose the ball, while us girls prefer Fernando. I got tossed Nando yesterday, and he got to sit on my desk for most of the class (mainly because everyone forgot about him :P)


Well, those are my random musing for the day. :) Time to slog back into school. 


Love y'all!



p.s. The playlist is back! I took it down because I didn't want to annoy people with it on AutoPlay...but then I started missing it myself :) So it's back, but you have to hit the "Play" button to start it. That way you can choose whether you want music or not :)

{picture credit}

3 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats on reaching 92 followers, Jo! I myself am at 93, and am pretty excited for the "big day" when I reach 100. Wouldn't it be neat if we both got 100 on the same day? :)

    Love Nando--that is too funny! He's really cute, and I would most definitely choose him!

    I'm glad the playlist is back... to tell the truth, I kind of missed it. So it's good to have it back!

    Love,
    Elizabeth Rose

    P.S. I'm still completely in love with your new signature. I must keep telling myself "Thou shalt not covet..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Fernando is SO cute! Glad you are enjoying Spanish class - it's a class I'd love to take someday. May Adonai continue to bless you! I'm praying for ya. :)
    ~India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should mention the playlist, because the other day I came on your blog and I never have my speakers on. But I felt like listening to some music and so un-muted them and there was no music! Glad it's back:)

    Ha! Love the little bear. Clever idea. Reminds me of the talking stick in the new Yours Mine and Ours.

    Love ya!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete