Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn is FINALLY here!

Hoorah! My favorite season, after showing signs of itself all month, is finally officially here! YEAH!!! Of course, it's going to be 96 today....our weather is so funny :P

Also, it's time for a new design on Scraps. I love what I have, but it's two months old, and October absolutely needs something new :) The blog will be "under construction" for the next week, so if you see anything strange or out of place, that's the excuse :P

The Viking Quest reviews will be posted as usual.

Happy Autumn!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait! I have changed mine,so often I probably wait until Nov.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Who is doing the design? Are you doing it? If so, very, very awesome!

    xoxo,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree - I was going to...but then I saw a really cute design on TCOTB and couldn't pass it up! I do have a design "all my own" for November or December :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the new look, Miss Jo! It's so beautiful and autumn-ish, don't you think? Aah... *sigh* Just beautiful.

    Can't wait until October... :)

    Love,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete