Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook


If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Date... September 25, 2010
Starting time... 9:23am
Mood...full :)
Outside my window...rather chilly, I'll probably need a sweatshirt
I'm thinking...my teeth feel funny
I'm currently reading...The Spirit of St. Louis by Charles Lindbergh
I'm listening to...Leia drying dishes in the kitchen
I'm wearing...my really old denim skirt and the Ameriprise Financial shirt that I got at the Day of Caring last Wednesday :)
I'm looking forward to...SUKKOT!!! Well, it *is* Sukkot already, but we're going down to a friend's house tomorrow for a big all-day feast!
I'm hoping...that it doesn't rain tomorrow! :(
Yesterday, I...sewed on my new blue dress, watched a movie about Sukkot and a documentary that our friends made for SAICFF (they got into the semi-finals! Hurrah! That means their film will be shown in San Antonio during the festival!)
I'm hungry for...doodly squat (if you know what that is)
The song stuck inside my head is..."But it was Mary, Mary, long before the fashions came...and there is something there that sounds so square....it's a grand old name!" (that from Yankee Doodle Dandy)
I love...DANCING!!!!
I loathe...canker sores and cold sores
This week, my goal is...to guard my heart (it's been under attack this week)
Did I meet last week's goal?...Absolutely!
Ending time...9:28am

13 comments:

  1. I'll be praying that the peace that transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.
    Love ya!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo! I was wondering, would you mind putting my writing-blog button on your blog so I can get some more entries for the Autumn Writing contest? :) I figured, so many girls come to your blog, that maybe you could send some of them this way! I only have one entry right now so she'll win first, second,and third if no one else comes! :D Thanks! -Rachel
    inkpenauthoress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! That's cool that your friends' documentary got in the semi finals!! :) My brother and our friends have been filming a documentary about the Parental Right Ammendment,(actually, I think he talked a little with your dad at the convention! :) and the trailer is in the semi finals at the festival, so that was exciting! :) Are you going this year? My brother may be...
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! That'll be so much fun!

    ~Jo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel - I will most certainly post about it! I'm planning on entering myself, but I had to prepare something first :)

    Polly - Thanks, dear. You're lovely friend :) Only 30 days till our phone call.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you the ones that are bringing the Volleyball net and ball?
    I love Volleyball!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! That's us :) We'll have quite a game going, I'm sure! We all love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually don't know what doodly squat is....could you explain? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jo! We played v.ball ourselves today! It is *always* fun to play with a big crowd, as long as it doesn't get *too* big. Then we have to play speed! :)
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, is it still, Sukkot Jo! I think we will be there to:)

    ReplyDelete