Sunday, October 31, 2010

Catching Up

9 days ago (Friday)... 
I got my ears pierced

8 days ago...
Nana's family arrived

7 days ago....
We all went to church then came home and prepared for my 16th birthday party which was held that evening

6 days ago...
Was my 16th birthday, as well as violin lessons, a killer Spanish exam at the CC and the day ended with the best group class I've ever had

5 days ago...
WE RESTED

4 days ago...
Us children went to our grandparents, Mama and Dad went to an event a few hours away

3 days ago...
Still at our grandparents, watched a few movies and played outside. Mama and Dad still gone

2 days ago (Friday)...
Met Mama and Dad in the early afternoon, went home, got ready and left for our church family retreat in the late afternoon. We didn't spend the night, but came home late (10:50pm)

Yesterday....
Drove *back* to the retreat center (50 min. away) in time for breakfast, spent all day there. The retreat ended around 3pm, we came home, threw on some "renaissance" costumes and left for a Reformation Day party at a friends' house (with a lot of friends from church). Arrived home at 10am.

Today....
Slept in a little, went to church and celebrated the first official Sunday of our new pastor, had bagels for lunch, came home to a hugely messy house and took a nap. My grandmother arrived around 3pm (while I was asleep), she'll be leaving tomorrow.


SO......

That's why I've been "out of blog" this week! I hope y'all understand. The winner for the giveaway has yet to be drawn and I'm *almost* done tallying up for the quotes quiz. Maybe they'll be up this evening.

Pictures of the past week will be coming, never fear! I really want to share all the excitement with y'all!!! Just hold tight...

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Can't wait to see the pictures (I still need to post my pics from last weekend)! I've been rather behind this week as well with campaigning and Pa being away...and next week Pa and Mom are in Boston so so much for resting:) Just kidding. We have lots of movies, junk food, and games lined up:D

    Love ya!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been very busy!

    Can't wait to see the results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you've been "out of blog"--you've been busy! But it still sounds like you've had a lot of fun. :)

    Can't wait to see who wins the quotes quiz and the giveaway! :)

    Love,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete