Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jo!

A few weeks ago I was on vacation and Jo was babysitting my blog. I asked her to guest post for me and she initiated a "Southern Sabotage", which turned out to be one of the funniest post I've ever read so, of course, I didn't mind. But she did give me permission to "sabotage" her blog any time I like...so I am:) For those of you who are wondering, this is Näna  from By The Way and The Boutique Window. 

Hipy Papy Bthuthu Thuthdu Bthuthdy, Jo!

It has been so wonderful to get to know you this last year! I'm sure your followers agree that you are lovely young lady. Being hard pressed to find girls who are really a picture of true femininity it is wonderful to know someone like you who has dedicated themselves to seeking God's best for you. So, to you from all of blog-land thank you! 

Today on my day-by-day calendar was this picture and I couldn't help thinking how appropriate for Jo's birthday:

Emma would ask which is Jo and which is Nana but I really have no idea:)


Have a beautiful day, my dear!

Love you lots!

Näna

17 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!!!!!!! I'm SO glad you did that!

    Happy, happy, happy birthday, Jo!! (x16)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPpY bIrThDaY, Jo!!!!!! I ♥♥♥♥ you're blog! And, even though I don't "know" you, I feel like I do! I hope to meet ya someday, too! =D Okay, I hope I'm not creeping you out!

    Giving GOD the Glory!
    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can answer that question. The tall one is Nana and the shorter one is Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet, Nana! Happy Birthday, Jo! May you keep walking in His ways as He molds you into the young woman He wants you to be.

    Love ya!

    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you changed your profile age and header-description-of-you to 16!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jo! Thanks for a great weekend to all of the March Clan.

    Hugs,

    CP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Jo! You are a very inspiring young lady!

    Love,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long, hey!" (family tradition.)

    Blessings, dearest Jo!
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for doing this, Nana!

    And, again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet idea, Nana! I'm glad you had such a fantastic birthday, Jo! {probably made better because of friends like Nana :D}

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..
    That was very nice of you Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy, happy birthday, Jo!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete