Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Movie Quotes Quiz #13


Well, this is a little belated but rather late than never, I say! (especially when it's a movie quotes quiz!) I know this is Thanksgiving week, but I'd appreciate it if as many of y'all as possible would enter!

There is a trick quote in here....see if you can find it :D

1. “Why, if it isn’t Ethel Barrymore!”

2.  “She’s always late for chapel –”
“ – but her penitence is real. ”
“She’s always late for everything!”
“ – except for every meal!”

3. “Zug zug!”
“Zug – zug. I don’t think I’m quite familiar with that expression.”
“Well, uh, it’s uh…French!”
“French! Ah! That’s explains everything.”

4.  “–wherefore art thou, Romeo?–”
“I hear a beat – how sweet! Just to register emotion…”

5. “Also, [name] and I have both discovered that we’re hasty and prone to rash decisions – but she’d like to tell you about it herself.”

6.  “….she looked positively medieval!”

7. “Why didn’t you wait for me?”
“Well, you were dead.”

8. “You are so beautiful!"
"If it'll be a distraction to you, I can change form - "
"No!"

9.  “…with His help little guys can do big things too!”

10. “Can you trust him?”
“N-o-o-o….but he’s got no love for [name], I can tell you that.”

11. “[name]! [name]! What is going on up there?”
“Nothing, Mother! We were just practicing the wedding march!”

12. “I’m always as old as the people I’m with, and you’ve made me feel very young *clicks tongue* very young.”

Here's the handsome new Master Promo (*giggle*):


be sure to link it to this post :D

All entries must be in by 
November 28th at 11:59pm EST

Good luck and Feliz de Dia de Accion de Gracias!!!! (that'd be "Happy Thanksgiving")

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Let's see.

    #2 - The Sound of Music, said by the Mother Superior and another nun

    #3 - I know this, I know I know this...is it from the Sound of Music?

    #5 - Amazing Grace, said by William Wilberforce (by the way, one of my all-time favorite quotes)

    #8 - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader TRAILER, said by Lilliandil (Ramandu's daughter), Caspian, and Edmund. Is this the trick question?

    #9 - Veggie Tales, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Let's see.

    #2 - The Sound of Music, said by the Mother Superior and another nun

    #3 - I know this, I know I know this...is it from the Sound of Music?

    #5 - Amazing Grace, said by William Wilberforce (by the way, one of my all-time favorite quotes)

    #8 - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader TRAILER, said by Lilliandil (Ramandu's daughter), Caspian, and Edmund. Is this the trick question?

    #9 - Veggie Tales, I think

    ReplyDelete