Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Saturday *Afternoon* Daybook


If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

We were kinda busy this morning, but I still wanted to do this today!

Date... November 27, 2010
Starting time... 4:53pm
Mood...relaxed
Outside my window...leaves, leaves, leaves!
I'm thinking...maybe we could watch a movie tonight?? :D
I'm currently reading...To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (we saw the movie last night and I'm re-reading the book - it's really, really good!!!)
I'm listening to...Marie practicing piano, Mama and Leia in the kitchen
I'm wearing...denim tiered skirt, white long-sleeve shirt and my horseshoe sweater
I'm looking forward to...church tomorrow!
I'm hoping...that my friend and I can finish the dialogue for our Spanish oral exam on Monday
Yesterday, I...lounged around listening to the Christmas music station, read Light in the Window (Mitford book #2), took a shower, watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with the family (it was the little ones' first time), ate a sparse supper then watched To Kill a Mockingbird with Leia and Mom.
I'm hungry for...nothing, are you kidding?!?! I'm still stuffed from Thanksgiving!
The song stuck inside my head is..."Do They Know It's Christmas" (heard it on the radio today)
I love...Continuous Christmas music!!!
I loathe...having only one of my fuzzy socks :/
This week, my goal is...to have all the pieces I'm supposed to play for our church's Christmas program finished!
Did I meet last week's goal?...Kinda
Ending time...4:59:23pm :D

3 comments:

  1. I *love* how much you love Christmas music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. l-o-v-e xmas music and To Kill a Mockingbird! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the movie of To Kill a Mockingbird was good. KK loved the book but we weren't sure if the movie would be good or not although I do think Pa might have mentioned seeing it in his film class in college:)

    ReplyDelete