Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook


If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Yeah! My first daybook in FOREVER! I missed you, old friend :)

Date... November 6, 2010
Starting time... 9:27am
Mood...nervous, because I'm signing in church tomorrow and I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE BULLETIN YET!!!! That means I'll have to "wing it" on Sunday....terrible.
Outside my window...cold, cold, cold!
I'm thinking...I need to wash the dishes
I'm currently reading...Johnny Tremain for the zillionth time :)
I'm listening to...Titty on the sewing machine
I'm wearing...pink sweatpants, blue denim skirt, Family Week 2010 t-shirt and pink sweatshirt. Bundled.
I'm looking forward to...Signing tomorrow and the apple festival today
I'm hoping...that I get the bulletin today!!!
Yesterday, I...watched Chariots of Fire
I'm hungry for...nothing
The song stuck inside my head is..."Think of Me" from POTO
I love...sign language!
I loathe...sticky fingers after eating pancakes
This week, my goal is...to stay on top of school
Did I meet last week's goal?...Uh...I don't even remember what my goal was last time
Ending time...9:30am

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's not just freezing here:) Inside it's nice and toasty but outside it's Antarctica!

    Stuck in my head is "Detroit" from The Happiest Millionaire. Which is really annoying because last night I was having this dream and that song was playing in the background...crazy how the brain works. Have you guys seen that movie? You would love it. A very clean, very fun, very funny family movie. But, come on, it stars Fred MacMurray and Tommy Steele so right there are your ingredients for goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I have to wash dishes too! :(
    but on the other hand, I'm sweating.!! :P

    See you soon!
    Love,
    ~Molly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your Saturday Morning Daybook!!

    Love reading your blog!

    P.S. Don't mean to be invasive, but the names you use for your siblings, are they real? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete