Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook


If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Two weeks in a row, hoo-rah!

Date... November 13, 2010
Starting time... 8:13am
Mood...Ready for breakfast!!!
Outside my window...a lovely day for lots and lots of outside jobs :)
I'm thinking...I should probably do this really fast since they're all sitting down to eat...
I'm currently reading...North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
I'm listening to...Breakfast conversation
I'm wearing...black leggings, tan corduroy skirt, long sleeve black shirt, short sleeve orange shirt and a purple hoodie (thanks G and V! :P)
I'm looking forward to...Pastor Keith's installation service tomorrow and lunch afterwards!
I'm hoping...I'll be able to sign tomorrow, even though it's not my Sunday :D
Yesterday, I...watched The Spirit of St. Louis
I'm hungry for...breakfast
The song stuck inside my head is..."Think of Me" from POTO (still)
I love...food!!!
I loathe...wet hair
This week, my goal is...to spend time with my siblings more
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yup!
Ending time...8:16am

5 comments:

  1. You sound beautiful even though I can't see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit remind me of one I have...a knee length camel corduroy skirt, black top and camel colored hoodie/sweater:)

    Was "The Spirit of St Louis" good? We own it but haven't seen it yet. It's absolutely ridiculous! We have a whole shelf of movies yet to be watched. Really it's because the boys wouldn't like or can't watch most of them so there they sit...waiting for a time when only us older people are watching something:)

    Love ya!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something I would wear...:)
    How can you loathe wet hair??

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you like North and South? Is it worth buying? Our library doesn't have it so I've been thinking about buying it but I'd like to have the opinion of someone whose taste is usually similar to mine bookwise (namely, You!)before I do.

    Love,
    Polly

    ReplyDelete