Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Song of Thanksgiving #2

This day before Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my salvation.

Have you ever considered how blessed you are to have heard the gospel as a young person? To be born into a godly, Christian family? (I know that doesn't apply to everyone, but it's true for me) I could just have easily been born in a hut in Africa, never hearing the gospel. But no, the Lord chose for me to be born here, hear the gospel from birth and He called me to himself at an early age. What a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that you should choose salvation to be thankful for because this morning I scheduled a post for tomorrow on the same subject:)

    Love you, dear!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that!

    Because HE lives and died for me! :)
    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete