Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Song of Thanksgiving #9

Today, I'm thankful for humor. Can you imagine what this world would be like if no one had a sense of humor? Pretty boring, if you ask me. :D Y'all have probably caught on by now that I enjoy a good laugh:

this is Luke...age 2 :D


 "A joyful heart is good medicine but a broken spirit dries up the bones." ~ Proverbs 17:22

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!" ~ Philippians 4:4

"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!" ~ just a song :D

"I love to laugh, loud and long and clear! I love to laugh so everybody can heart! The more I laugh, the more I'm filled with glee! And the more the glee (hehehe) the more I'm a merrier me!!!" ~ Uncle Albert in Mary Poppins

2 comments:

  1. What would the world be without laughter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely with you on this one! Humor is one of the greatest things in the world! Even if Mom and KK accuse me of having engineer humor:)

    There are few things that make me laugh as much as a person in a bad mood:D Which maybe is really unfeeling of me or something but some people you just want to shake and say, "LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE!!!" Names are flying through my head as I type this....:)

    Love ya!
    nan

    ReplyDelete