Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Back!

I had no idea I'd be gone this long!!!

We had "surprise" guests that arrived on Thursday morning (we knew they were coming, but only about a week in advance) and they left this afternoon. We also had our church's childrens' Christmas program (pictures and videos coming soon!) this evening and I have Spanish exams this week PLUS we're wrapping up school so, honestly, I didn't even think about blogging until today!

Hope y'all have had a great week....and I hope to respond to comment and have something more substantial to post up soon :D

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! I missed you:)

    Love ya!
    Nana

    p.s. I prayed for your final today...can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you posting! :(

    Because He lives and died for me! :)

    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad your back! I missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete