Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook


If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

It's been a few weeks, but here it is!

Date... December 18, 2010
Starting time... 8:28am
Mood...fine
Outside my window...snow!!!!
I'm thinking...I wonder what we're doing today
I'm currently reading...Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Road Dahl (be happy, Gab and Vivi - I have begun the job!)
I'm listening to...Dad and Mama in the kitchen
I'm wearing...my pajamas and warm fuzzy robe :D
I'm looking forward to...Christmas break!
I'm hoping...that I can get the December quotes quiz up really soon
Yesterday, I...went tubing at our local ski resort and had a scrumptious dinner at the base of the mountain later in the evening
I'm hungry for...nothing really
The song stuck inside my head is..."The Gift" sung by Aselin Debison (I hear it on the radio just about every day, plus Rachel and Sarah have it on their blog playlist :D)
I love...Continuous Christmas music!!!
I loathe...how I'm feeling right now (sick)
This week, my goal is...to *completely* finish every teensy little bit of school that may still be left so that I can start fresh in January!
Did I meet last week's goal?...I think so...
Ending time...8:32am :D

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Jo! :P

    Sorry you're feeling sick. Hope you feel better! Do you have something like what's been going on here? Because, if so...well...you just don't want what we have. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You're so lucky you get snow! Where I live in Fl, we don't get snow... :(
    Also. Since you like sewing and stuff, you should check this out-
    www.oliviajanehand.etsy.com
    I'm not trying to solicit or anything, but just thought you might want to check it out. It's my sister's business. Please spread the word, also. :

    Because HE Lives and Died for me! :)
    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I hope you are up and about and feeling great in time for the holidays.

    Hugs,

    Mrs. W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two years ago, 97.1 played "The Gift" over and over and over so it was stuck in my head pretty much all of December:)

    ReplyDelete