Friday, February 4, 2011

february posting challenge - sort of


Many of my blogging friends have decided to do the February posting challenge. I thought about it, but eventually chose not to *officially* join just so I wouldn't feel obligated to post every single day. However, there are some marvelous post ideas on the list, so I'm going to go ahead and do some of them on the days that they're scheduled. Here's the official schedule:

Day 1: A favorite song.
Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.


Day 4: A favorite television show.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

If there are any of these YOU particularly want me to do, please comment so I can "plan ahead" :D

Since I post about movies, songs and books pretty frequently (and you can always search the archives) you won't be missing much from those first four days. But, in case you're new, here are pictures of my favorite song, movie, book and TV show:

Day 1: A Favorite Song
I'm glad it said "a" favorite song - since I don't really have one favorite :D
"Sixteen Going on Seventeen"

Day 2: A Favorite Book
This is my favorite of the series (I *think*) and ranks very high on my list of favorite books!

Day 3: A Favorite Movie
This is one of my all time favorites!!!!



Day 4: A Favorite TV Show - The Waltons
they didn't say it had to be a *current* TV show :P

3 comments:

  1. ooh, I might do some of these.

    You should really do the wedding song and something you do differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could pretty much guess in advance what your favorite movie was going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'll do some!

    ReplyDelete