Thursday, February 10, 2011

*jumping up and down*

I have a new background!!!!!

It's retro, red and yellow and made by one of my best friends: Nana@By the Way
Can't get any better than that :D Come on over and check it out and give me your feedback!!!!

To celebrate, here's 

{day 10: a picture of me taken ten years ago}
This was taken in May of 2001 - so more like nine and three-quarters years ago, but close enough :D
I'm on the far left - I was 6, Titty's in the middle - she was 2, Leia's on the right - she was 4

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new background! As Vivi said, it SO YOU!
    Oh, I would love to see more old pictures of you.. :P

    ~Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the new background! Definately you.

    The photo's great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love it so much!! All that red - I'm in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THAT BACKGROUND!!AGHH! I love the photo, too!!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right, Leia. :)

    Again, Jo...it's you in a background! (if that's possible.

    Oh, and aren't we all so much cuter when we were little?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new layout, Jo! Brianna, you've outdone yourself once more. :) It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Jo! This background is so...you! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's really neat looking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww. Y'all are so cute!
    I love the new background too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, It looks so sweet! i love the retro feel to the whole look. :)

    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete