Saturday, February 19, 2011

movie quotes quiz #16

I know this is late in coming - but better late than never!!!!

~ movie quotes quiz #16 ~
February 19 - 26, 2011

The Rules:

1. Don't look any of the quotes up on the internet, or any other "looking-up" device.
2. Submit your answers in a comment on this post. You may submit as many comments as you need to, depending on when you remember the different quotes.
3. You score one point for every correct answer you submit -that's telling me what movie the quote is from- and you can also earn an extra point by telling me who said the quote!
4. You MAY ask immediate family members (parents, siblings, pets, etc.) for help and you MAY watch a movie again to see if one of the quotes is in it (of course, that'd probably be a waste of time, but whatever :)



Let's get going! This month's theme is "romantic" movies (because of Valentine's Day)


#1. "He is a gentleman, I am a gentleman's daughter. So far, we are equal."


#2. "Hello {name}! You're looking very robust.
"I guess I just decided I wasn't going to let it lick me."


#3. "You're coming home with me?"


#4. "Hear this now: I will always come back for you."


#5. "Is love a fancy, or a feeling.....or a Ferras?"


#6. "You know, you don't talk very much........I like you!!!!"


#7. "There was love all around but I never heard it ringing, no I never heard it at all till there was you!"


#8. "What do you think, a princess like her and a guy like me - "
"No."


#9. "Yvonne, I love you - but he pays me!"


#10. "No {name}, we musn't."
"Why not, silly? Isn't that why you're here waiting for me?
"Yes of course."


#11. "I know how it is with your brothers - I wouldn't want you to lose face - all things considered, maybe you'd better come back in."


#12. "Never despise meager beginnings."


and here's Junior! Be sure to link him to this post :)

1 comment: