Saturday, February 5, 2011

the saturday *afternoon* daybook

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

*sigh* It's afternoon again - one of these days I'll be on time!!!!

Date... February 5, 2011
Starting time... 12:17pm
Mood...excited
Outside my window...the boys are burning trash in the fire ring and the weather is wet and gray
I'm thinking...I need to get ready for the day :D
I'm currently reading...Betsy and Joe by Maud Hart Lovelace
I'm listening to...GoGo and ZuZu watching a Beginner's Bible movie
I'm wearing...jeans, brown v-neck sweater, pink camisole
I'm looking forward to...GROUP CLASS ON MONDAY!!!! and having friends out today
I'm hoping...that my piano piece will not train wreck
Yesterday, I...did school, baked, cleaned, watching Little House, went to bed
I'm hungry for...wedding punch!
The song stuck inside my head is...some song by the Beatles that I don't remember the name of. It's the one that goes "we can work it out..." maybe that's the name of it :D
I love...warm houses :D
I loathe...scrubbing bathroom floors by hand
This week, my goal is...to make my piano piece performance perfect (lots o' p's :D)
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes, I actually did!!!
Ending time...12:20pm


February Posting Challenge
Day 5: A Favorite Quote

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light side, a Dark side and it holds the Universe together."

8 comments:

  1. Is Betsy and Joe good? I've read the ones before and the ones after, but it seems like no army library in Europe has that one. :P

    What piano piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of teeny-tiny-one-person bathrooms...it takes about five minutest to clean all three of our bathroom floors on hand-and-knee:)

    Love ya,
    nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new background is SO YOU, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {Polly} - Betsy and Joe is AWESOME!!! That one is probably my favorite book in the whole series - other than Betsy's Wedding :D

    ReplyDelete