Saturday, February 19, 2011

saturday morning daybook

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

two weeks in a row IN THE MORNING!!!!!

Date... February 19, 2011
Starting time... 9:16am
Mood...a little nervous, honestly
Outside my window...a windy, sunny, unusual February day 
I'm thinking...about two competitions going on today
I'm currently reading...Betsy Was a Junior by Maud Hart Lovelace
I'm listening to...GoGo pulling back the chairs in the kitchen
I'm wearing...my green paisley skirt, brown shirt
I'm looking forward to...the WMC competition this afternoon
I'm hoping...that I'll do my best this afternoon
Yesterday, I...went to a party at our friends' house
I'm hungry for...nothing
The song stuck inside my head is..."Yellow Bird"
I love...my friends :)
I loathe...getting wet while washing dishes
This week, my goal is...to learn the cross-hands part to the Paragon Rag so I can play it that way for Festival a week from today
Did I meet last week's goal?...still thinking about it. Any suggestions???
Ending time...9:23am

Y'all, please pray for me today. My time to play in the competition is 4:34pm EST, so think of me then :) I don't normally get nervous when I play piano - I love to perform - but still, pray that I do my best. 110%. Thanks.....

9 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you, Jo! I know you'll do a wonderful job...let me know how it turns out!

    Love ya,
    nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jo! I know how you feel..I'm doing festival, and I am already nervous, and we still have a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray for you, and you pray for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you do GREAT! I'm sure you will! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for you, my friend!!! Is this competition Federation? I was going to do it, but my piece was too hard (thanks, Mrs. S...), so I dropped out. :( What pieces are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely be praying for you, Jo! I'm on CST, so you start playing at 3:34pm here. I think I'll set the timer so that I can be reminded of you right when you start playing. :)

    Love you, girlie! You're going to do beautifully!

    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I hope you did a GREAT job!! I had a band audition 2 weeks ago on the flute (that I made! Yay! lol.) and I was SO nervous!! My advice is DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!! :D web if you're only playing piano... Haha.

    Erina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great, Jo. Keep it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. {Trini} - This was a competition sponsored by a music club here in our area.

    ReplyDelete