Saturday, March 5, 2011

saturday morning daybook

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Date... March 5, 2011
Starting time... 1:49pm
Mood...relaxed - pretty normal Saturday attitude :D
Outside my window...the lovely "spring" day! I've really been surprised by the weather in February and now March. It's really nice - Leia and I have walked the perimeter of our neighbor's property nearly every day this week!
I'm thinking...about 1st Sunday Lunch tomorrow *wink*
I'm currently reading...Emma by Jane Austen (it was time for a re-read!)
I'm listening to...the dryer! See last week's daybook *chuckle*
I'm wearing...jeans, long sleeve teal shirt with a short sleeve Family Week 2010 T-shirt overtop
I'm looking forward to...my Spanish test on Monday! (NOT. Unless I get a good grade....)
I'm hoping...that we can still go to Grandma's today - but I doubt it. Mama's sick.
Yesterday, I...watched This is the Army which was rather disappointing. The only thing I really liked about it was the little romance between Johnny Jones and Eileen (Ronald Reagan and Joan Leslie) and "Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning" sung by Irving Berlin (near the end of the movie)
I'm hungry for...zilch, since I just had lunch
The song stuck inside my head is...the theme from Anne of Avonlea (it's the second song on my new playlist - my wonderful iPod touch playlist :P)
I love...Anne and Gilbert! Who doesn't, anyway?
I loathe...computers that freeze on you
This week, my goal is...catch up on email, write a few letters and work really hard on the piano pieces I'll be playing for church ladies' tea a week from today
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES!!!!! I would greatly appreciate it if y'all prayed that I win one of the scholarships now :)
Ending time...1:54pm

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying! When do you find out? What scholarship(s) did you apply for?

    Ah, yes, Anne and Gilbert *sniff*. What a cute couple:)

    Love ya, dear Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that new playlist - I love it, because I can finally listen to the songs (on the other one I couldn't, something about being in Germany :P).

    I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, who doesn't love Anne and Gilbert...*sigh* ;-) I'm still working on Emma...love it. <3 Plus, I'll be praying for you!!

    Hope you have a nice Sunday,
    Shannon

    P.S.
    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I added your blog to the blog roll on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. {Nana} - I applied for two scholarship for homeschoolers sponsored by parents of homeschool grads who are ridiculous proud of their genius children :P *giggle*

    {Kate} - I'm trying to get more songs on there, but the site is rather temperamental. Oh well.

    {Shannon} - Thanks for dropping in! I love new friends - especially when they love Anne and Gil like I do :P Thanks for putting me on your blog roll!!!!!

    ReplyDelete