Saturday, March 12, 2011

saturday morning daybook

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Date... March 12, 2011
Starting time... 10:10am
Mood...excited!
Outside my window..."I can see clearly now the rain is gone...."
I'm thinking...about the Ladies' Tea at church this afternoon and signing tomorrow
I'm currently reading...Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose
I'm listening to...Leia practicing the Prelude in A by Catherine Rollin (she's playing it at the Tea this afternoon)
I'm wearing...jeans, long sleeve blue shirt, my 40s apron (we've been baking for the tea all morning)
I'm looking forward to...playing piano for the Tea!!!! The songs I'm playing (as background music) are: Waltz in B flat minor by Chopin, Waltz in A flat by Brahms, Georgiana by Dario Marianelli, Storybook Love by Mark Knopfler, Pathetique Sonata (2nd mov.) by Beethoven and possibly the Paragon Rag by Scott Joplin. Oh, and I'm also playing "Rock of Ages" (the "new" tune) for everyone to sing to.
I'm hoping...that I play well today and sign well tomorrow
Yesterday, I...worked for a long time on school, the stayed up till 11pm watching Twelve O'Clock High (which was awesome, BTW. Thanks Polly!)
I'm hungry for...the shortbread I just made :P
The song stuck inside my head is..."To Have and To Hold" by Don McClean (actually that's what I'm listening to right now - Dad put the CD on after breakfast)
I love...Tea parties!
I loathe...lip gloss on water glasses *blech*
This week, my goal is...to make more progress in my writing curriculum and continue to study Spanish even though we're on spring break *wink*
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yup! I'm caught on email and blog comments and the pieces for the tea are not going train -wreck!
Ending time...10:16am

{picture from google}


3 comments:

  1. I love the Saturday Morning Daybook! It's like getting a peak inside your mind. :)

    I hope you have a lovely time at the Ladies' Tea! It sounds quite delightful. :)

    In Him,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great tea party! Aren't they so much fun? Something about tea parties really gets to the inner girlie girl of a person, don't they?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked Twelve O'clock High! Did you recognize Major What's-his-name as General Waverly in White Christmas?

    How did the Tea Party go? That sounds like so much fun. It's been a long time since I dressed up and had a full-blown tea party.

    Love ya!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete