Saturday, April 30, 2011

saturday!

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions :)

Date... April 30, 2011
Starting time... 12:16pm
Mood...pretty normal. I was in the doldrums yesterday, but I'm over that now :)
Outside my window...an absolutely gorgeous day!
I'm thinking...about my Spanish exams this week - but the good thing is that once they're over, I'm done with CC until August!!!
I'm currently reading...Witness by Whittaker Chambers 
I'm listening to...our washing machine - it's got a good rhythm :)
I'm wearing...jeans, Walk4Life T-shirt
I'm looking forward to...first Sunday lunch tomorrow and being done with exams!
I'm hoping...that next week will fly by *very quickly* so we can get piano recital week ASAP :)
Yesterday, I...watched William and Kate's wedding! It was lovely, I enjoyed every minute of it. What a cute couple! Did y'all notice that Kate's brother read Romans 12 at the beginning of the service? What a witness....

I'm hungry for...a milkshake. Random, yes. Serious? Absolutely. :)
The song stuck inside my head is...a little children's song I learned *ages* ago. I think it's by Steve Green....it goes, "In my Father's house are many mansions, many mansions in my Father's house. In my Father's house are many mansions, many mansions in my Father's house. I go (I go) to prepare a place for you (for you) for you (for you). I go (I go) to prepare a place for you (for you) for you!!!! In my Father's house...." etc. Some of y'all may know it. Anyway, it's been driving me nuts :P
I love...piano recitals! Once I got over "stage fright" when I was eleven or so, I've reveled in the adrenaline rush and the powerful feeling of playing your piece in front of an audience who appreciates it. 
I loathe...long hair all over the bathroom floor. Blech. But that's what you get when you have four girls sharing one bathroom - and all of them have long hair :)
This week, my goal is...to study diligently and score well in my final exams.
Did I meet last week's goal?...it's been a while since I did the daybook, but I believe my most recent goal was to buy the fabric for my Liesl dress - which I have done and I've begun to work on it. So yes, mission accomplished there!
Ending time...12:26pm (so what if it's afternoon :P)

3 comments:

  1. In our church nursery we have a video tha plays the song you're talking about!!!! ;) I can't remeber what it was called, either... ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I can't wait to see how the Liesl dress turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! I know that song!! I think it's from the Donut Man.. lol very catchy!

    ReplyDelete