Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{unsinkable}

song in my head: "my heart will go on" from titanic (fyi: i haven't seen the movie, but i love the song *wink*)

It is with great pleasure that I introduce to y'all this wonderful new blog! My dear friends Elizabeth and Bree (who also happen to be sisters) have been working *very* hard to set up an event that will commemorate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the R.M.S. Titanic. They have a giveaway planned for each month leading up to April 14, 2012 - starting this month! Yeah!

In addition to giveaways, they also post up facts about the Titanic - fun trivia that I didn't know before!
I *highly* recommend that y'all head over to this lovely blog and join the voyage! There are no icebergs in sight, so don't worry.

Great work, Lizzy and Bree! I'm really looking forward to all you ladies have planned for the next twelve months :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Jo! You're so sweet. Thanks for posting about this, dear--I really appreciate it. :)

    Love ya!
    Elizabeth Rose

    P.S. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the song in your head, while posting about my Titanic-themed event, is a song from the Titanic movie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Elizabeth Rose} - Funny how that works, right? What happened was I thought, "I should post about the girls' Titanic blog today" and immediately began humming "My Heart Will Go On". :) So they weren't completely unrelated :P

    ReplyDelete