Saturday, May 28, 2011

at this moment


Date... May 28, 2011
Starting time... 9:03am
Mood...*yawn* happy :)
Outside my window..."it's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshine-y day...."
I'm thinking...about breakfast
I'm currently reading...a prayer/funds request letter from a friend who's getting ready to go on a mission trip *wink*
I'm listening to...Zuzu singing (well, humming) the theme from Pink Panther
I'm wearing...my new poodle pajamas and my butterfly robe (not new - I made it about....two years ago :D)
I'm looking forward to...maybe swimming today! (the pool is open!!!!) and a Memorial Day picnic at my aunt's house on Monday!
I'm hoping...that we will actually be able to swim a lap when we start practice on Tuesday - I hope I don't drown :P
Yesterday, I...had a blast at VBS orientation, and then stayed up till 11:30pm (with our entire family) watching another space movie. Guess what we're watching next week? Apollo 13. *cheers!*
I'm hungry for...something, anything - except scrambled eggs.
The song stuck inside my head is...just a few lines of the last song in Phantom: "Pitiful creature of darkness/what kind of life have you known?/ God give me courage to show you/you are not alone....." *sniffle* That's the whole reason I listen to Phantom, you know. More on that later.
I love...my baby sister! I can't even imagine leaving her in a few years. *waaaahh!* I'll just take her with me :P
I loathe...bad hair days. Period. Exclamation mark!
This week, my goal is...to finish history!
Did I meet last week's goal?...yup. and I ached for *hours*
Ending time...9:13am

4 comments:

  1. This was an especially sweet and happy Saturday Morning Daybook--I enjoyed reading it. :) I also love those pictures of you and Zu. Aww... Sweetness. ♥

    Love and Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures of Zuzu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it only took you ten minutes?! Whenever I blog it takes me forever before I post it! LOL

    I hope you had a great time at the picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, have fun with VBS! I volunteer almost every year and it's always a blast. Sadly, this year I will only be doing little tid-bits because Winnie is due two weeks before it starts so I'm trying not to commit to too much around that time. Speaking of Winnie...well, I'm getting ready to send an email so I'll talk about it in that. :D

    Love ya, sweet girl!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete