Friday, May 20, 2011

" 'next week on the 20th of may....

....I proclaim Eliza Doolittle Day!
All the people will celebrate the glory of you
And whatever you wish at once I gladly will do.'

"'Thanks a lot, king,' says I, in a manner well-bred
'But all I want is 'enry 'iggins 'ead!'"

I know, this is *completely* unrelated to Star Wars Week, but we just *couldn't* miss Eliza Doolittle Day!!! :D

[source]                                                                     [source]

[source]                                                                                        [source]

*sigh* Eliza Doolittle....so loverly :D

7 comments:

  1. I have to watch this movie again... I haven't seen it in forever! *sigh*

    Happy Eliza Doolittle Day!

    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Oh dear... I just published that comment, forgetting that we're unable to sign Bree out on this computer. Oh well, you know who I am. :)

    ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... I feel deprived... I don't know the movie! I'm guessing, though, that it's good...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Harrumphs* I missed it! :( I forgot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you. *sigh* Eliza Doolittle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. {Taylor Lynn} - The movie is My Fair Lady - a splendid musical, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, a musical? Okay, now I think I should definitely check Netflix! :) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete