Wednesday, May 25, 2011

star wars week - video day!






Due to exams, late nights, and scheduling difficulties, video day was moved to today - but now we're rollin'!

My favorite Star Wars-related-video is a hilarious spoof on the series called "Grocery Store Wars". It's not only a hilarious food fight between the Light and Dark sides of the Farm, but it's also an important message about healthy eating - and it manages to combine both *very* effectively into a video that I've watched countless times and it never gets old :D


I didn't think anyone would be able to turn out a funnier SW video....until I found a new favorite: the Volkswagen Super Bowl commercial. :) LOL.
'kay y'all, be honest, who *hasn't* tried using the Force like this little Lord Vader? I certainly have *sheepish grin*


There are others, of course, but I'll stop at two just because :D

Do you have a funny SW video you want to share? Or do you want to repost one of these on your blog? Go right ahead, and be sure to link up below:

May the Farm be with you! (*giggle*) 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! So cute!! I like both of 'em. Have seen the 2nd one before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, never seen the first one!

    And the second one's so cute...probably one of the best SB commercials ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second one, it's ADORABLE! And the first one is great even though I haven't even seen Star Wars... because I eat all-organic! xD

    I love spoofs, don't you?

    ReplyDelete