Thursday, June 9, 2011

because everyone needs a laugh

"We're not chickens, we're geese!"
"No! I thought you were swans!"
"Oh, flatterer! Your husband is very charming and very handsome."
"Well, uh, you see, I'm not exactly her husband."
"Exactly? You either are, or you're not."
"Alright. I'm not."
"Nooooo?"

We were quoting this at lunch today (I know, I know....no movie quotes at the table! Just this once, cut us some slack :D). Leia and I were laughing so hard, I just had to spread the laugh. You can see the lines quoted above at 4:00 (four minutes) on the video.

8 comments:

  1. ROFL that's one of the best parts of that movie. The geese's theme gets me every time. Thanks for posting it. :)

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love old classic movie quotes. My family and I do that a lot. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really cute. :) I've never seen The Aristocats before, although I have heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should listen to us! We quote stuff way too much...until one of us or another of us will tell everyone to stop it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHa! Love these girls! I love quoting them too! :) And does anybody else think the geese sound like Lydia from the old Pride and Prejudice? :) I think so! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! I love this movie and this scene as well!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that!
    "Help! I've had all the help I can take!"
    "We're twin sisters! You might say we're related!"
    "How nice, I never would have guessed!"

    ReplyDelete