Saturday, June 18, 2011

life defined // 6.18.11


glorious is...sleeping in this morning - no swim practice! :)

sweet is...The Young Victoria: "You are the only wife I've got and ever will have. You are my whole existence and I will love you until my last breath." *sniff*

prolific is...the word to describe our zucchini plants. We're getting three or four a day! Titty is up to her ears trying to process them all - good thing we love zucchini bread! (and zucchini brownies...and zucchini pizza...and zucchini flat bread....and dehydrated zucchini chips....and.....)

fun is...what tomorrow is going to be - we're hosting Father's Day at our house! 

yummy is...Chick-fil-A milkshakes! We had supper "out" yesterday evening 'cause practice was sort of canceled due to rain so we didn't stay long, but no one wanted to go home. Because pretty much everyone was wet, we couldn't go in anywhere so we did the Chick-fil-A drive-through :)

beautiful is...The Young Victoria. I just had to mention it *one* more time before I end the post :) I'm going to review it ASAP (that and the four other great movies we've seen in the past two weeks :P)

in trouble is...what I'm going to be in if I stay on too long :) We have unexpected visitors coming and I have to get the whole entire kitchen and first floor tidied up in about an hour and a half. Wish Mary Poppins lived here.... :D 

EDIT: no guests coming after all! Freedom!!! :) But I still cleaned up anyway *pats herself on the back*

2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally I also had Chick-fil-a for dinner Friday night! Oh, never mind. It was actually Thursday. Mom and I had an errand to run and since the little kids we were watching ended up staying the night we decided to take them to Chick-fil-a. Mom and I took the all the girl for pick-up and KK wrangled the boys at home. :) It was fun and I about died laughing when we had a thousand kids meals handed out the window to us. :D

    Love ya,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Young Victoria is so sweet. I'm looking forward to the review. :D

    ReplyDelete