Monday, July 25, 2011

...just sayin'...

Today is July 25th.

Today, in 1788, Mozart completed Symphony No. 40...
File:Mozart 40.png
It's Constitution Day in Puerto Rico...
File:Rico (1).png

Today, in 306, Constantine I was proclaimed Roman Emporer....
File:2009-04-13 ConstantineTheGreat York.jpg

In 1824, Guanacaste was annexed from Nicaragua by Costa Rica...
File:Costa Rica Guanacaste.png

And....

It's my 3/4 birthday - which means I'm *really* close to seventeen!!!
It's also Mama's "half-birthday"...we're both 25ths :)

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, I love the way you get so hyped up about your birthday. :D Your enthusiasm is getting me excited about turning sixteen in less then a month! :)

    Love you bunches,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nana - I have never celebrated my quarter birthday, but it's probably sometime soon, because my birthday is in October. :D

    Blessings!!
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete