Saturday, July 2, 2011

saturday morning daybook // 7.2.11

Date... July 2, 2011
Starting time... 7:19am
Mood...a little under the weather due to a stuffy nose
Outside my window...sun coming up!
I'm thinking...about what I'm going to do today
I'm currently reading...nothing, sadly. I haven't had a lot of free time this week.
I'm listening to...to the kitchen fan going 'round and 'round and 'round....
I'm wearing...jeans and a stripy shirt
I'm looking forward to...Fun Day at the pool on Independence Day!
I'm hoping...that I can persuade Dad to take us to the cook-out tomorrow night....
Yesterday, I...Spent the morning at the pool: didn't swim the beginning part of morning practice, did stuff in the weight room, played water polo, played with Zuzu, and just hung out. Then we went to Grandma's for the afternoon, then straight to church for the closing day of VBS. Got home late and tired.
I'm hungry for...nothing. I haven't eaten anything yet, but I don't want to eat.
The song stuck inside my head is..."Hey Soul Sister" Yeah. Really. Why does the radio *always* have to play that when my alarm goes off??!?! And WHY did someone have to play it at the pool this week!?!?! *groan* It's never going to get out of my head now. :)
I love...swim team!!! 
I loathe...being sick.
This week, my goal is...to finish my night driving
Did I meet last week's goal?...I didn't swim freestyle in the meet, so I don't know.
Swim Team Story or Quote of the Week...From yesterday:
jo: "anna, did you see me helping with your lane today?"
anna: "it didn't look like you were helping."
jo: "oh? what was I doing then?"
anna: "You were just sitting."
jo: "Oh. Well, what about Coach Michael? What was he doing?"
anna: "He was in the water helping us."
jo: "that was Coach David."
anna: "oh."
jo: "how about Coach Clara?"
anna: "she was sitting, but she was telling us what to do."
jo: "Oh, I see. And what about Michael?"
anna: "He was just sitting. I had two helping coaches and two sitting coaches today!" 

Don't you just love little kids? But I think on Monday, I should probably be more active then being just a sitting coach. :)

Ending time...7:30am

I apologize for the lack of posts around here this week. Due to an overlap of swim team and VBS, I've been home about three hours every day this week - and that's not a lot of time. But I'm hoping to catch up on internet stuff today and hopefully you'll see me around this week coming up :)

1 comment:

  1. "Hey Soul Sister" isn't the worst song in the world to have stuck in your head. Right after I saw "Tangled", I had the line "Brush and brush and brush and brush my hair" stuck in my head for a week. Like I said, things could be worse!

    ReplyDelete